By using the website upon which The Inventors' Roundtable (“IRT”) resides (IRT Domain = http://www.theinventorsroundtable.com) (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) or any other service of IRT or any of its affiliates, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While IRT prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that IDT cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human.
3. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
4. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Any materials uploaded by you remain yours.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. You understand that IRT uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
3. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, IRT, or any other IRT service.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by IRT.
5. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
6. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any IRT customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
7. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
8. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. IRT does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
11. You expressly understand and agree that IRT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if IRT has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
12. The failure of IRT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and IRT and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and IDT (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
13. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to
You will find information below regarding what types of data will registered during your visit on the IRT website, as well as to how this data will be used. In this regard, you hereby expressly agree to the registration and use of the following personal information and data.
1. Stored Data
Every access to the IRT website and every access to any data stored on
our internet pages will be recorded. This storage is made for system and statistical purposes. The following information will be stored: the name of the data accessed, the date and time of such access, the amount of data transferred, confirmation of successful access, web-browser and accessed domain / IP address(es). Additional personal data will only be recorded and stored in the event that such information is given by you in connection with your registration in and use of our membership system.
2. Protection of Data
Insofar as you shall have made personal data available, we shall use that data only to answer your questions, to process closed and effective contracts as well as for technical administration.Your personal data will only be made known to third parties for the purposes of (i) fulfilling any contract closed (and especially, in this regard, to any supplier fulfilling in whole or in part any such contract closed), (ii) for accounting/payment purposes, (iii) in response to a compulsory governmental request such as a subpoena or other legal action lawfully threatened or required to be responded to by force of law, or (iv) in the event that you shall have previously approved the release of such data to any party to whom such personal data is to be made known.
3. Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw and revoke your agreement to the above at any time (i.e. for the future, after such right of withdrawal is exercised). The notice of withdrawal is to be forwarded to:
, or to the address specified in our “Contact Us” page.
4. Right to be informed
Upon written demand, we will provide information to you for the purpose of informing you as to type of personal data which has been saved. Such written demand is to be forwarded to:
, or to the address specified in our “Contact Us” page.